13 Apr No Knead Bread
This recipe is incredibly easy to make with just 4 basic ingredients. It requires no kneading, special equipment or technique. The result is a perfectly crusty and golden on the outside, and soft and flavourful on the inside. Great for breakfast or even as an afternoon snack.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Baking: 25 minutes
Total waiting/resting: 3 hour
Serve it with fruit jam or butter on the side.
|SAF-INSTANT™ Gold instant dry yeast||2g|
PREPARE THE DOUGH
1. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Mix the ingredients by hand until you obtain a homogenous dough.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for 1 hour at room temperature (approximate 25°C).
4. Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured work surface.
5. Fold the dough twice by folding on top of itself.
6. Cover the dough and let it rest for 1 hour at room temperature (approximate 25°C).
1. Take the whole dough and shape the dough into an even circle.
2. Cover the dough and let it rest for 1 hour at room temperature (approximate 25°C).
1. Preheat oven to 250°C.
2. Bake for 25 minutes at 250°C with steam.
3. Let cool on a wire rack before slicing.